当前位置:首页 > 培训认证
firefox

到保险公司投保英语荟萃(下)

  • Its better for you to scan the leaflet, and then make a decision.
    你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。

  • These kinds of risks suit your consignment.
    这些险别适合你要投保的货物。

  • May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?
    请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?

  • It s important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.
    阅读单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。

  • what is the insurance premium?
    保险费是多少?

  • The premium is to be calculated in this way.
    保险费是这样计算的。

  • The total premium is 800 U.S. dollars.
    保险费总共是800美圆。

  • The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances.
    保险费用按照货物类别的具体情况会有所不同。

  • The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance.
    我们所收取的费率是很有限的,当然,保险费用要根据投保范围的大小而有所不同。

  • According to co-insurance clauses, the insured person must pay usually 20 percent of the total expenses covered.
    根据共同保险条款,保险人通常必须付全部费用的百分之二十。

  • The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind.
    这类险别的保险费率将根据货物种类而定。

  • Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks.
    保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。

  • Can you give me an insurance rate?
    您能给我一份保险率表吗?

  • Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain?
    您能查一下瓷器的保险费率吗?

  • You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs.
    你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。


 ↓相关文章:
© 2006-2008 All Rights Reserved